[pp.int.general] No summer break allowed

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 15 06:31:05 CEST 2008

Hello:

Two things:

- it's friday and nobody has talked about Pirate Manifesto last sunday's 5th session -about if there were anyone apart from Anton Taaminen; if not, about why; etc-, nor about the time for next sunday's 6th session

- I forwarded to this mailing list a proposal to launch an initiative against torpedo amendments; nobody has said good, bad or even inconclusive words about such proposal

Is there anybody in the house? No summer break is allowed, we still have tons of pending work and June 2009 will be quite close soon ... regards,

                                                                Carlos Ayala
                                                                ( Aiarakoa )

                                          Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es