[pp.int.general] So Piratpartiet does not care about Pirate Manifesto?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 23 13:13:06 CEST 2008

I forgot to comment something:

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <rick at piratpartiet.se>
Enviado: sábado, 23 de agosto, 2008 10:54:48
> we created such a document at the Uppsala conference, a conference which Spain declined
> sending delegates to. The Uppsala Declaration fulfilled all the stated goals, including getting
> the desired press.

That's an ignominious manipulation of facts. Are you purportedly alleging that PIRATA wasn't willing to attend Uppsala? Because it would be one of biggest lies ever said.

- we are not quite rich in PIRATA
- however we were trying to find the way to send at least one representative to Uppsala
- finally, our National Assembly moved from the weekend previous to Uppsala, to the very Uppsala's weekend, so because of overlapping dates we were unable to send representatives; you're up to check it yourself at your own wiki

So what do you pretend, Rick? Defamate the Manifesto? Defamate PIRATA? Stop it now, and focus on team working and on developing some inner mechanisms within PPI to make us EU-wide and worldwide operative.

Why did nobody from Piratpartiet state nothing about the initiative against Torpedo Amendments -mail about it having been sent as soon as 13th of August, i.e., 10 days ago-? As I said in my former mail, in PIRATA we have no problem with Piratpartiet -as the biggest pirate party- leading PPI efforts; however, leadership also means responsibility, and by no means are you being responsible.

Ricardo-Cristof Remmert and AK Vorrat have created an joint initiative against Data Retention; what, apart from a tiny contribution from Amelia Andersdotter, did Piratpartiet in the Levies Consultation? what about torpedo amendments? And so on: of course you are pretty active in the Swedish scope, but within PPI, what have you done to dare to put the blame on PIRATA with an statement like "we created such a document at the Uppsala conference, a conference which Spain declined sending delegates to"? Facts show that it's not PIRATA the party which shows disengagement to the PPI project ...

So, RIck, stop now torpedoing the Pirate Manifesto -defamating PIRATA in the process- and start contributing to it. Regards,

                                                                       Carlos Ayala
                                                                       ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es