[pp.int.general] Activities against Torpedo Amendments

Angel Vazquez Hernandez anvazher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:06:34 CEST 2008

I can't go Brussels next week, but all of you are invited to the debate on
the Torpedo Ammendments:Lobby action in Brussels
Event information:
Team:Enmiendas Torpedo / Torpedo
Amendments<http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35604820394>
Class:Reuniones <http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=400000010&c1=4> -
Congreso <http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?k=400000010&c1=4&c2=32>
Net:Global
Hour-Place
From:Monday, september 1, 8:00
To:Thursday, september 4, 15:00
Place:European Parliament - Brussels site
Street:Rue Wiertz
City:Brussels, Belgium
 See Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Rue+Wiertz%2C+Brussels%2C+Belgium>
Google<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Rue+Wiertz%2C+Brussels%2C+Belgium>
MapQuest<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&address=Rue+Wiertz&city=Brussels&state=Belgium&country=US>
Microsoft <http://maps.live.com/?q=Rue+Wiertz%2C+Brussels%2C+Belgium>
Yahoo <http://maps.yahoo.com/?q1=Rue+Wiertz%2C+Brussels%2C+Belgium>
DescripciónThe European Parliaments session where the debate on the Telecom
Package is to be held, and within it, the Torpedo Ammendments, has changed
location due to the detachment of the ceiling of the plenary session room in
Strasbourg. The debate will be held in Brussels.

In this week, activists from all over the European Union will meet the MEPs
to convince them to vote against the Torpedo Ammendments

2008/8/26 Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es>

> [...]

Angel Vázquez Hernández
http://anvazher.nireblog.com/