[pp.int.general] Activities against Torpedo Amendments

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 28 00:55:30 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----

De: Mirco da Silva <inkorrupt at gmx.de>
Enviado: miércoles, 27 de agosto, 2008 20:25:28
> May I ask you to translate this text into english, please? Pirates are ..hm.. a little bit lazy
> sometimes and like to copy anyway. I would translate it then into german and offer it to our local
> audience

http://www.informaticaverde.org/wiki/index.php?title=Sample_letter_against_Torpedo_Amendments

Here you are :) However be careful, it still has to be reviewed to check whether it has been properly translated. Regards,

                                                                    Carlos Ayala
                                                                    ( Aiarakoa )

                                              Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es