[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: next week's meeting

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Thu Dec 4 12:31:50 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> [...]

if we stick to this spirit of the rules, we should also speak about the
5th voting (15th amendment), where the voting results
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Fifth_Voting_Cast_Votes
clearly demand a discussion.
Lets speak about this point tonight, too.

best regards,
Jens
--
Jens Seipenbusch