[pp.int.general] More from Sweden

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Sun Dec 21 00:45:21 CET 2008

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) skrev:
> Our recent campaigns have boosted our membership count by 2,000 in the
> past three weeks and we are now 1,000 members larger than the Green Party.

Perhaps you are afraid of spamming the list with all of your great
results, but I think the poll that you published today needs to be
mentioned.

The Pirate Party in Sweden published a poll today from Sifo, who makes
most political polls in Sweden. People were asked if they wanted to vote
for the Pirate Party in the EP-Parliament elections.

And 7% said "yes, absolutely", and 14% said "yes, maybe". In the group
of voters under 30 there are more voters who might want to vote for the
Pirate Party (46%) than voters who do not want to vote for the Pirate
Party (43%).

If you understand swedish, here is the poll and background numbers:
http://www.piratpartiet.se/nyheter/sifo_21_procent_kan_tanka_sig_piratpartiet_i_eu

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.