[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Carlos Ayala Vargas aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 29 20:21:28 CET 2008

Richard M Stallman wrote:
> So if the constitution is changed, as I suggested above, that judgment may change.  Thus, I think you have been too quick to give up.

I often disagree with Reinier though I agree with him in at least one
thing: when you aim to change fundamental documents like constitutions
or even UDHR, you ought to be careful, and counterweight pros & cons of
the changes you have in mind. Talk about the constitutional change you
would suggest, RMS, and we all would be able to debate about its pros &
cons -i.e., whether it can be considered as acceptable or not-. Regards,