[pp.int.general] flame war

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at pr.unimaas.nl
Tue Dec 30 22:30:57 CET 2008

> I consider this conversation to be very productive. It's very important
> for us to know (and understand) as many points of views as possible about
> the "c-word" issue. I really don't mind who is the majority.

Thx4 the friendly words. Apart from some "noise", I think that you
(apparently) have a need for some basic legal theory. Still I am aware that
the relationship between law and politics is not straightforward. Politics
should make law, not reversely. But law imposes "boundary conditions". And
legal history shows mistakes that should not be made again.

reinier