[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Mon Feb 4 11:06:57 CET 2008

Wybo, missed my mail? I was busy during the weekend. Also Thursday evening is
not possible for a meeting, as our steering boards meeting takes place at
this time.

Today, 20:30 is fine for a gathering, but
a) I do not even now if Christian is on this mailing list
b) to get people for the working group it probably needs more than the current
sparse announcements
c) as I mentioned on the conference, our problem will not be that we have too
many participants in the manifesto group, so we should not wait for that

Regards & see you later,
Jan