[pp.int.general] !! Denmark censors Internet, blocks The Pirate Bay

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Mon Feb 4 12:25:46 CET 2008

For those who can read Swedish, we published a press release 40 minutes
ago:

http://www.piratpartiet.se/nyheter/pressmeddelande_danmark_censurerar_internet_blockerar_the_pirate_bay

When stuff like this happens, speed of a press release is everything.
Once the story has broken, your chances of getting quotes in there
diminshes by 90%.