[pp.int.general] Thursday 20:30 Pirate Manifesto Procedures

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Mon Feb 4 23:12:39 CET 2008

Coming Thursday we will have the final meeting on the procedures for
writing our International Manifesto...

We will strive for consensus on the procedures, but vote with one
vote per nation in the case we cannot. It's decision-time and we will
bring the wood in Thursday :) Open to all countries.

A description so far, with the 2 discussion-points, can be read here:

http://www.piratenpartij.nl/piraat-wiki/index.php/InternationalManifesto
(not on the international wiki because it was quite slooow this evening)

Day:-)
  Thursday Feb 7

Time:
  20:30 GMT
  (21:30 in most Western-European countries, check the worldclock-site)

Location:
  #p-man on irc.piratpartiet.se
  (irc.freenode.net as back-up)

See you there pirates of the Wrld,