[pp.int.general] !! Denmark censors Internet, blocks The Pirate Bay

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed Feb 6 10:19:13 CET 2008

It should be noted that I was absolutely astonished when I saw this
argument, as it is further proof that we really are a global
undercurrent. It's communication by osmosis. We have been working from
this angle for about 18 months, and it works extremely well.

(For comparison, google for my keynote "Copyright Regime vs. Civil
Liberties".)

Rick