[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 29 00:42:59 CET 2008

Before we make an overall analysis and results exposition of the recent PPI Conference, I have to point -specially for Wybo, Christian and Jan, who were attached as well as myself to the Pirate Manifesto workgroup- that, as we thought of a 6-month period to develop the Pirate Manifesto for its approval in Uppsala, but we really have just 5 months -from Jan. 27 to Jun. 27-, we should adjust the 1st -originally thought to last 2 months- and 2nd -thought to last 3 1/2 months- phases of this process.

Also there are two remaining issues to be properly defined:

- members of the draft committee for the 1st phase
- voting rules and procedures for the end of the 2nd phase -amendment process-

Regards

                                                                                    Carlos Ayala
                                                                                    ( Aiarakoa )

                                                             Partido Pirata National Board Chairman