[pp.int.general] congrats, thanks & photos

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 29 04:13:59 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <rick at piratpartiet.se>
Enviado: martes, 29 de enero, 2008 0:01:13
> First, congratulations to Piratenpartei Hesse. This makes pp-Hesse the
second PP to run, and with a significant
> election result to boot (defined as
above 0.1%).

Definitely a .254 % is a good starting point :)

> Second, thanks to the organizers of the Berlin meeting.

Pleased to add myself to the thanksgiving.

> As usual, it is a
tremendous energy boost to meet other pirates in person.

I strongly agree, and not just because of the personal meeting but also because of the tips and tools that were shared during the last weekend -for instance, on public relations, undoubtably the weakest Partido Pirata performance during last year (hope we can be able during the following year to take good benefit from all your advices in this issue)-.

> Third, the photos from the Berlin meet are up on Facebook - feel free to
tag away:
> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28476&id=646484992

Actually I'm not able to access your facebook page. Would it be possible to get the photos from other site? Thanks

Carlos