[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Thu Jan 31 13:38:29 CET 2008

> > #p-man
> > on
> > Freenode.net.
> >
> > It's OK for me; I suppose that at least there will be the workgroup members
> > -i.e., Christian Engstrom, Jan Huwald, you and me-. Regards
>
> I will be there, but only with one (of two) ears as I have to do some  linux
> installation in parallel. I think we should only coordinate a little further
> (especially regarding to writing down our conference results) and not go into
> deep discussions over IRC (those suck).

I agree, but I also agree that at our next meeting (we will set it
this evening), we should come to a decision about the two remaining
points of disagreement.

If we cannot - through the limited mediums at our disposal - we
could let it come down to writing the points out on the wiki and
having each nation to vote on which of the two alternative procedures
to choose.

Imho we should start bringing te wood in soon, and not get divided
over the procedures before we even started,

Wybo