[pp.int.general] Uppsala Conference - are you coming? Want somewhere to sleep?

Max Lalouschek max at knusperleicht.at
Tue Jun 3 08:35:43 CEST 2008

I have now added the names for Austria... as I already mentioned we will
arrive on 25th (anything later would have been exorbitantly more
expensive). From what I see in the wiki it is still not clear wheter or
not private housing will be possible. However, I didn't receive the
whole e-mail (just what Carlos replied to) as my current mail adress is
unavailable due to a painful server crash and I just registered with
another one. So, if any additional information has been given in the
mail I don't know it.

Otherwise I would appreciate to know soon wheter private housing is
possible and if so, if there is a chance that we could use it beginning
with 25th or if we should book a room at the hostel at least from 25th -
27th.

Thanks in advance!

Max Lalouschek