[pp.int.general] Uppsala Conference - are you coming? Want somewhere to sleep?

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Tue Jun 3 15:57:43 CEST 2008

Host an International Pirate Program (HIPP)
A call for rooms has been sent to members in the Uppsala region. I hope it
will be a problem housing those that prefer private free housing instead
of hostels. If you are contemplenting wheter to come and it depends on
getting somewhere to sleep, do come. In worst case I will tell you to
bring an inflatable matress and a sleeping bag (if I move the furniture to
the side about 5 could sleep in my living room, and perhaps two more in
the kitchen... lets just say we will solve it somehow). It is however
important that you email me if you want somewhere to sleep, with which
nights you will spend in Uppsala and emailadresses for the delegates in
question. I will then put you in contact with a suitable person with a
spare bed or two.

Who are coming?
At this moment some countries has filled in the attendance sheet at
http://wiki.piratpartiet.se/Third_International_Conference/Uppsala_Attendance

Denmark has been exemplary in providing information. Austria, Finland,
Netherlands has reported delegates, will any more be joining or is this
(as far as you know) the group that will be attending? And do you need
rooms?

Poland should have some results now, no?

Germany, you are coming right? It is just over the Baltic Sea. So, who and
how many and do you need somewhere to sleep?

France, what is the situation? One or two delegations? ;-)

Sad to hear that there will be no delegates from Spain, but stuff happens.
Good that you told us.

Any countries not mentioned here that is planning to come? Russia? Italy?
UK? Bulgaria?
Any non-europeans? US? Peru? Brasil? (Yeah, I know it is a long way)

I do not want to be pesky about this but I really need to know the size of
the conference to finalise conference room bookings. So any information
(we do not plan to come/we probably will be 2-3 people) is better then no
information.

Still hopes to see many of you in Uppsala,
Mårten Fjällström
Party Secretary
Piratpartiet Sweden