[pp.int.general] Uppsala Conference - few days left

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Mon Jun 23 02:39:30 CEST 2008

Further planning for the Conference:

Physical planning (for those attending, if your are not skip to next
section):

First, if anyone else missed it: If you want to sleep at some Uppsala
pirates place, I need to know it now (or rather two weeks ago), and I then
need to know (1) when you arrive (2) when you leave and (3) some
phonenumber. I will then set you up with an Uppsala Pirate. If I have not
heard anything on Tuesday I will assume you have made other plans.

Second, we have planned a dinner Saturday together with the Young Pirate
Convention (which happens to be in Uppsala the same weekend). I need to
know food allergies/vegetarians/religious food excemptions. I will need
this asap too.

Third, from a planning perspective it would be good to know when people
arrive and leave from Uppsala so if you could send me your travel details
it would be beautiful.

Basically, if everyone who is coming can send me an email containing their
prefered emailadress, phone number, food requirements, and
arrival/departure times it would be lovely.

What to do at the Conference:

The schedule has been updated at:
http://wiki.piratpartiet.se/index.php?title=Third_International_Conference/Conference_-_the_where%2C_when%2C_what_and_how

With some time alloted to "work, work, work" which is where the work will
continue. I am still not clear on where the earlier conferences left off
and what has been done since. However, I would like us to have on Sunday
something that I can show to the media as the Common Pirate Party Platform
for the EP election 2009. Now, I know that not all parties will be
present, but I hope we will get to at least an outline or a basic form
that can be modified and completed by the respective parties running for
EP 2009.

And Luca Neri - italian journalist - will be visiting the conference so
look photogenic :-)

Yours,
Mårten Fjällström
Party secretary
Piratpartiet, Sweden

Oh, and you can reach me in a pinch at +46 73 369 0 369 (but beware,
international cell phone calls can be expensive)