[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto's wiki page

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 30 03:16:07 CEST 2008

Here we go: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto

- What: according to what was dealt in Berlin
- When/how: some things have to be defined/adjusted:
* deadlines for the three stages -two months have already gone, so we have less time-
* amendments voting systems
- Who: please, representatives for each country complete the data -nick/name/eMail-, to make communication easier
* also if you are pirate parties not currently listed -Russia, Chile, Italy, etc- feel free to put yourselves in the list if you're willing to participate in the First Draft development -also completing the representatives data-
- Weekly meetings: we spoke last friday to make weekly meetings; let's gonna decide date and time for the first one

Feel free about suggesting improvements to this page. Regards

                                                                                         Carlos Ayala
                                                                                          ( Aiarakoa )

                                                                 Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman