[pp.int.general] dear Germans

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at pr.unimaas.nl
Mon Mar 31 20:57:07 CEST 2008

To our fellow PP supporters in Germany: if you work in a university, or at an Anwaltskanzlei, perhaps you have access to "Beck Online". Then you may be able to get a soft copy of the following article (and send it to all of us):
      Title:  Opinion - Stakeholder Consultation on Copyright Levies in a Converging World . Response of the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property, Munich