[pp.int.general] ESF seminars

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:27:53 CEST 2008

The ESF program group has just released a list of seminars for the
forum this fall.

We are on there (Ung pirat, PPI) with Immaterial Rights -state of the
art and reform.

I'm wondering if there are any participants from other European
nations than Sweden who would like to hold a short/long presentation
on immaterial rights in their nations and what reforms for  the worse
or the better that are being made, what movements there are, etc.

They are prioritising the use of multiple languages, so if possible
hold your own presentation with two people (one speaking your native
language, and one speaking in English).

When we're doing the final budget for our events, we'll give the
largest travel subsidies for people helping with the seminar. The
planning is still rather free though. You can sign up here:
http://openesf.net/projects/immaterial-rights-reforms/some-form-of-smaller-seminar

Also, put down what language(s) you'll be holding the seminar in and
where you are from, and whether there is anything in particular you
want to talk about.

/amelia