[pp.int.general] IT systems for a new Pirate Party

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed May 14 20:55:18 CEST 2008

> You have probably already guessed it: We are about to formally create
> the PP in Denmark.
>
> We got the domain piratpartiet.dk, and I have set up a minimal
> greeting-card type web page.

Congratulations, and extremely welcome to the fight.

While the Lobby have made strong inroads in Denmark, my experience is
that it doesn't take many people that stand tall and be counted to
reverse the trend. Our ideas and arguments win, every single time. The
only thing required is people that take a stand and oppose the Lobby.