[pp.int.general] International Conference

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Thu May 22 15:50:55 CEST 2008

Concrete sounds good, I am thinking we should by the end of the meeting
have some outline for a common European Parliament election platform. It
is needed and would give a media boost to the EP 2009 plans (its a year
 from now). I am not sure how many parties are planning to run, but I think
it will be worthwhile for everybody.

And it is Uppsala, close by is Sala. "Upp" meaning up in swedish.

That reminds me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIjlgp9Oh1k Apparently in
German it is pronounced Uppsalalala-lalalala-lalalala. (It is not me in
the video, its another student.)

/Mårten