[pp.int.general] Swedish NSA to wiretap all phone network, Internet

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Mon May 26 14:40:21 CEST 2008

> Can you point me at the text of the bill.  I can read Swedish.  I am
> sitting in a room of Swedes, all of whom have the reaction you mentioned ...
> this is so outrageous it cannot be happening.

http://www.regeringen.se/sb/d/8670/a/78367

The bill is quite complex and deliberately murky at times; I also
suggest you read any blog comments on FRA that discuss it, it's a bit
easier to digest. See for example Oscar Swartz's two most recent posts,
http://swartz.typepad.com/texplorer/2008/05/signalspaning---en-busenkel-fr%C3%A5ga-om-fra-lagen.html
and
http://swartz.typepad.com/texplorer/2008/05/perelli-och-fra-lagen-s%C3%A5-h%C3%A4nger-de-ihop.html
, or any one tagged with FRA at http://bloggar.se/om/FRA .

I've also done a series of posts, the most relevant one in that
situation should be
http://rickfalkvinge.se/2008/05/22/fra-spanar-redan-at-polisen/ . There
are hundreds and hundreds of comments in my series.

For those of you who can't read Swedish, Google Translate works decently
well.