[pp.int.general] 5 days left for the proposal of amendments to Pirate Manifesto's First Draft

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Tue Nov 4 17:00:09 CET 2008

Hi Carlos,

no, i didnt retire my amendment nor did i erase anything (probably dont
have rights to change the wiki db anyway).
In fact i did nothing there after creating the page with the 'Tenth
Amendment' (http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Tenth_Amendment)
so something else must have happened.

Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> I don't understand, Jens ... you haven't simply retired your amendment, you haven't even erased it from the Amendments Central, you've ... eliminated all trace from the wiki history? If you start erasing registers from the wiki history of the Amendments Central, you make my efforts much more difficult; also, I've discovered this because I entered the Amendments Central to split your amendment into several ones and make them fit into the amending rules, have you changed your mind? aren't you willing to propose the amendment? what's going on?
>

> By the way, you disabled the option for PPDE members to individually propose amendments; however, you haven't substituted it indicating that you'll propose amendments as a party; which will be PPDE's way?

yes, i disabled individual amendments, cause it was only enabled by an
individual member, not by decision of the german pirate party, so that
cant be valid :)

my intention as the international coordinator for the german pirate
party is to bundle the amendment proposals of individual german members,
such easing the process both here and inside the german party.

After looking at the contents of the 8th Amendment
(http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Eighth_Amendment)
i can tell you that you dont need to take that one into account.

In fact that proposal brings me to the interim decision, that we choose
to propose amendments as a party only until further notice.
I already changed that here:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Eligible_Voters

Pls consider the Tenth amendment as valid in the name of the german
pirate party. And pls tell me if i should split it down to sections or
if you are doing that now.

best regards
--
Jens Seipenbusch