[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:38:44 CET 2008

I am not an eligible voter, but I really like Fifteenth
Amendment<http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Fifteenth_Amendment>(fifth
voting) about non-core issues.

Also, on seventh voting, that is, Nineteenth
Amendment<http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Nineteenth_Amendment>,
I like option 1.