[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Natsu piratenatsu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:20:42 CET 2008

On this affirmation:

> The rest is /unknowingly/ anarchist. And then there are members who aren't
> pirates.
>
> I must dissent. I don't believe anarchy will ever work. I believe in
participative democracy. Anarchy was attempted in my country before the
civil war, and was proven impractical. Doesn't work in real life. Field
tested (in Spain, at least). I believe people should participate more and
more in the government and executive management of their countries. The
ideal would be that at a certain point in the future, the politicians would
be just doing what people told them or allowed them to do, becoming in fact
what now they are only in name: representatives. I am knowingly an advocate
of participative democracy, and am knowingly very much against anarchy.