[pp.int.general] Current state of Piratenpartei Deutschland in general.

Max Moritz Sievers m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Nov 11 18:01:25 CET 2008

Gagis wrote:
> Finnish Party will almost certainly not include either in uniform Party
> Program.
>
> Those two are also up to individual members. Also, there is no issue
> about sexuality of babies.

Why?

> O_o Legal age of consent of minors perhaps, which is not seriously
> questioned anywhere in Finland.

I'm not thinking in legal terms but in social terms.

> Drugs divide the party when it comes to opinion but it will never
> divide the party when it comes to co-operation.

You should know that intelligence services profit from the illegal trade. Our
demand for privacy will only then fulfilled if all intelligence services are
destroyed. Just with this reasoning we have to stop prohibition.

--
regards
Max Moritz Sievers