[pp.int.general] Stances on different ideologies (was: Current state of Piratenpartei Deutschland in general)

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:31:50 CET 2008

I can't talk about other Pirate Parties because I don't know them that well,
but the Spanish Pirate Party's Statutes,  says, on Article 2: Scope and
Aims:

2.8) We'll work with the aim that the public administrations use free, and
not privative, software, documentation and standards, not only in the aim of
technological neutrality, but also with the aim that the public
administrations can  guarantee the safety and privacy of all the sensible
information about citizens that they have at their disposal.

This is a fast translation, I'm sure it has many mistakes. You can read here
(in spanish) our statutes :

http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Estatutos