[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:46:44 CET 2008

I agree that pirate is not an appropriate name for our movement if we
analyse it. But, I think we'll both agree that the name of a political
movement is not important, the important part is the aims and ways to
achieve those aims that the political movement is compound of.

In the case of the Spanish Pirate Party, the name "Partido Pirata" was
decided by ballot, and by ballot can be changed if people think it must.

Best Regards,

Félix Robles