[pp.int.general] Idiots (was: Re: Why Members left)

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:19:55 CET 2008

Max,

Can you PLEASE stop opening a new thread each time you respond?
It's also very impolite to call "idiot" to the person with who you are
discussing.

BTW, you won't succeed in making an
anti-nuclear/anarchist/communist/whatever point in the Manifesto nor in the
pirate ideology, so please stop insisting.

PS: I totally agree with Gagis, and FYI solar power is also nuclear power...

Regards,

David