[pp.int.general] Why Members left

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Wed Nov 12 16:24:18 CET 2008

Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
> aloa5 wrote:
>> Max Moritz Sievers schrieb:
>>> aloa5 wrote:
>> AND someone wich has the "extremistic" point of view of the PP´s will
>> say "yes" to the PP... and it does not matter what they say about
>> communism.
>
> No, it's very important if the PP wants communism or not.

>>> Of course it can.
>> Then it is easy for you to explain this logical in your terms. :)
>
> Take me as an example. I am totally against nuclear power and communism and
> totally for anarchy.

Don't understand why. Nothing wrong with nuclear power. It's as clean as
we have, and as safe. *disclaimer* worked at a nuclear reprocessing
plant a few years back, developing safety telepresence systems. I worked
on some of the safety interlock systems on the stuff they used to find
the leak at Sellafield a few years back for instance.

There are also some interesting waste methods that have been researched
over the past 15 years, including one thats almost like alchemy - uses a
proton beam to make the waste more stable. You probably didn't know
about that, but took a position on a topic without knowing all the facts
about it. Thats BAD practice.

Andrew