[pp.int.general] Idiots

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 12 18:09:28 CET 2008

De: Max Moritz Sievers <m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de>
Enviado: miércoles, 12 de noviembre, 2008 17:24:44
David Arcos wrote:
> > Can you PLEASE stop opening a new thread each time you respond? It's also very impolite to
> > call "idiot" to the person with who you are discussing.
> I didn't call a particitant of the discussion an idiot

Are you sure? Remember Kaj's words about staying civil and not bickering. You said

"The supporters of answer B (saying always yes to nuclear power) are not libertarians, theyare idiots."

Syllogism: as you state that supporters of answer B are idiots, if there are supporters of answer B in this lists, then there are in this list people who are being called idiot by you.

Again: are you sure that you're not calling any participant of this discussion an idiot? I think you better pay attention to Kaj's advices :) Regards,

                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                          Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman