[pp.int.general] Stances on different ideologies

Max Moritz Sievers m.sievers at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Nov 12 22:11:48 CET 2008

Mirco da Silva wrote:
> Ok, maybe you will get some votes with it, but why should they vote a
> primitive pirate copy when they can have the original already
> represented in the german parliaments?

"Die Linke" is not a communist party. The MLDP is one -- I don't know if there
are others in Germany. "Bündnis 90/Die Grünen" (the green party of Germany)
doesn't want to stop pollution and spurs on war. Get this clear.

PPDE doesn't propose CO2 was a problem. This distinguishes us from the greens.
I can't guess what you suppose to be communist. Government enterprises
aren't.

--
regards
Max Moritz Sievers