[pp.int.general] Why Members of this mailing list will stop reading it

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Thu Nov 13 00:41:11 CET 2008

You've been going on now for almost 24 hours, essentially producing so
much text that I've gotten a notice of my mailbox exceeding capacity.

This mailing list is best used for elaborate, sensible and _slow_
discussion and co-operation between international representatives of
parties. I might remind you that for whatever reasons you want to
continue this flamewar, there is an IRC channel on piratenet (#ppi) that
is more suitable for repetitive misunderstanding. You can fill up the
channel to your heart's content. Please don't do it here - I take it as
my duty to read every single post of this list as I'm responsible for
international matters and I need to know what's going on. I don't need
to know about a 24 hour flamewar about topics that surely are debatable
and interesting, but don't belong on this list.

The discussions here are getting increasingly personal and decreasingly
rational. Go have your duel of honour somewhere else. We're trying to
get stuff done. Otherwise we'll have to resort to premoderating this list.

Thankyou and good night,

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board