[pp.int.general] 9/11 is a lie
aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 13 14:55:59 CET 2008
De: Florian Lauté <godfloyd at gmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 13 de noviembre, 2008 14:09:41
> What is the interest for the pirate manifesto ????
As we agreed in Berlin:
- its aim is to reflecting what do we all -pirate parties- want, which are our goals
- while it may suffer some modifications in the long term, it will be meant to become stable; longlasting; as valid now as in the future; whatever the version that applies in each time, it will be a version to be observed
- it has to be a text agreeable to be read
- it's meant to be the embryo for an unified international movement, so it has to get enough abstraction to allow every single pirate party to look at Pirate Manifesto and say proudly this is my manifesto. This apply to pirate parties not formed yet, and to forming parties that find themselves not ready yet to join the Manifesto's task force: Pirate Manifesto should be developed in order to become a welcoming home for them
- a model to be followed, to give us impulse in the hard times, to give us a point of reference, to allow us to always remember who we are and which goals do we pursue
- a press-candy paper, deserving to be echoed by media.
- and an antithesis of a political platform; platforms are for elections, are specific action plans; a manifesto is more about ideas
( Aiarakoa )
Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pp.international.general