[pp.int.general] PPUS's vote for Amendments

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 23 09:14:04 CET 2008

De: Andrew Norton <andrew.norton at pirate-party.us>
Enviado: domingo, 23 de noviembre, 2008 4:34:26
> Sorry we're late, mix up.
>
> Glenn thought i was posting the results, I thought he was, and we were both out today. I got home
> just after the deadline, and glenn's just got home a few minutes ago, and got him on the phone
>
> If our votes can still be accepted,

I think it's up to the rest of representatives, to decide whether they want to be flexible or not. One fact is that PPUS votes were cast out of time, the other one is that PPI parties' representatives asked for certain moderate flexibility. Now they're up to decide. Regards,

                                                                      Carlos Ayala
                                                                      ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman