[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 having been annulled

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 28 12:26:49 CET 2008

De: Gagis <wildfinn at gmail.com>
Enviado: viernes, 28 de noviembre, 2008 11:27:01
> Indeed. All that really matters is that we get a perfect manifesto, or that if we do not, we will
> reject it.

I agree, and that's the reason for us being about to debate on controversial issues/ballots.

> Clumsy form and wording that is not inspiring

We were last wednesday working on it

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Orthographic-Grammar_Corrections#First_Draft

we didn't finish the non-core issues section yet. Do you think that there are some needed corrections still required? Feel free to use the talk page of that wiki page :)

> or problems with discarded content are already reason enough to reject

If you mean Jens rejecting Helmut's amendments, I've already explained and proved everything. If you mean Stallman's Amendment, it's going to be debated within the context of 1st ballot.

> I will not support a rushed project or one that is flawed by authority disputes

This project hasn't been rushed; the prove for this is that we agreed extra week amending period, and agreed to accept amendments having been slightly proposed out of time. Thus, we've been flexible, though as Anton said, we must not be overly flexible.

> Let us work towards that with all means we can and avoiding excess bickering, authoritarianism
> and bureaucracy.

About bickering: jens is trying to publicly discredit me, and I'm defending my reputation. At this time, I think that anyone have been able to see how many false things Jens stated.

About authoritarianism, from who? I mean, if you talk about me, these controversial decisions -i.e., accepting/rejecting amendments out of time- have been agreed together with the rest of representatives.

About bureaucracy, we've been flexible -though not overly flexible-, so what is not being a bureaucrat? Not having rule at all?. Regards,

                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                         Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman