[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: next week's meeting

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 28 13:30:06 CET 2008

To debate the controversial ballots, we should meet next week.

I have available all afternoons -i.e., from 16:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC- from Tuesday 2nd of December to Friday 5th of December. So, let you, representatives of pirate parties, propose date & time for the meeting. Regards

                                                                     Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                               Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman