[pp.int.general] About EC Consultations

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Nov 29 13:07:54 CET 2008

Nobody has said anything regarding these consultations; neither has anyone added anything to Teirdes's suggested answers -or, in some questions, rather clues to develop answers-.

Actually Teirdes noticed this EC Consultation some weeks ago -at least a pair of weeks, I think-, so I must ask: ¿are we going to reply EC as PPI? ¿are we rather going to reply separately as pirate parties -better than nothing, worse than jointly replying as an international movement-?

I suggest to meet tomorrow at #ppi channel of irc.piratpartiet.se -I prefer 11:00 UTC; if you have any problem with that hour, I would search for a PIRATA's substitute for that meeting just in case I were unable to attend- to decide what to do. Regards