[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto First Draft

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 1 05:56:56 CEST 2008

Hi:

After a final editing session held last night, we finally
polished the Pirate Manifesto First Draft; here I attach to this mail
the English version together with the Spanish version.

I'll get as soon as possible the wiki page for Stage Two: the amendments stage.

-
in that page, pirate parties will be allowed to present amendments to
the text, individually by their members or as party amendments
- rules agreed in one of First Draft sessions will be published in that wiki page
-
I'll prepare a section in that wiki page for pirate parties to link
versions of First Draft translated to their national languages -in
order to make everyone easier to understand First Draft and consider
whether to propose amendments or not-
- as I'll reflect in that page, pirate parties eligible to propose amendments to First Draft are -in order of appearance in the at a glance page-: Piratpartiet, PPUS, PPDK, PPDE, PPOE, PPNL, Parti Pirate, Partia Piratów, PIRATA, Piraattipuolue and PPAU.
- I'll announce here, in the mailing list, the amendments page when it's ready

want to make you a question: is it worthy to submit First Draft to the
media -in order to show media both what we are working in, and also how
will work inner democracy within PPI-? or we should instead wait until
having the Final Draft? I leave here the question, waiting for your
answers.

Regardless of whether you find necessary or not to
propose amendments -and in this case, of how many-, I think I speak in
the name of all the pirates that have been involved in the development
of First Draft when I say: hope you enjoy it :) Regards,

                                                                      Carlos Ayala
                                                                      ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es