[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto First Draft

Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic Max Lalouschek | Piratenpartei Österreic
Tue Sep 2 13:32:49 CEST 2008

I agree with Valentin. Let's not rush. I haven't had the time to fully
read the text (I hope I can do that today night) but it looks nicely
from what I saw so far and I believe the outcome will be great. And that
is what we should present the media then... a great manifest :)