[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto Amendments Central

Wed Sep 3 18:02:29 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, 3. September 2008 00:00:44 schrieb Carlos Ayala:
> P.S.: I'll send to each one of representatives a copy of the English
> Version of First Draft in .ODT, in order for them to be able to translate
> it to their home languages, make a PDF version and link it to the
> corresponding section of the Amendments Central
Thanks for your work Carlos. I already translated the English text to German
and linked it on the page. I tried not to modify the text too much so it may
not be the best translation but I thought we could just wait for the final
text to improve the stylistic stuff. I also sent the translation to the
Austrians.

I am now going to ask the other German pirates which way of proposing
amendments we are going to choose but I believe it will be the member based
way even though I don't believe that many people are actually going to
actually present amendments.

I already found a few things in the text which should be changed. (mostly
really small changes) But I don't have time right now so I am going to take
care about the German translation of the Amendments Central later.

regards
Helmut