[pp.int.general] how do you feel about net neutrality?

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Fri Sep 5 14:11:10 CEST 2008

I believe that this guy hasn't read and understood World Of Ends, a very
short and straightforward essay about "what the internet is, and how to
stop mistaking it for something else".

Giving priority to one kind of traffic would damage the net as we know
it, possibly irreparably.

http://worldofends.com/