[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto First Draft

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 5 21:33:13 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----

De: Jens Seipenbusch <seipenbusch at web.de>
Enviado: viernes, 5 de septiembre, 2008 12:51:55
> i briefly read the first Draft of the proposed manifesto and must say, that i disagree on many
> places.

I join Helmut's invitation to present as many amendments as you think necessary to make First Draft suitable to what you find that would be a proper text.

> As a sidenote i would really like to support what Amelia said earlier: mind your language and
> your length, please.

No objection to your analysis regarding my mails' length :)

However, regarding the other comment and besides whether I agree or not on it, I think that's a pity that Rick's words haven't been worth of your analysis, Jens. Regards,

                                                             Carlos Ayala
                                                             ( Aiarakoa )

                                         Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman