[pp.int.general] Press Release: Member of German Pirate Party raided

Andreas Popp andreas.popp at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 17:23:21 CEST 2008

I do, but I don't know if they want to make international phone calls ^^.

Our Bavarion Info-Line (which is currently only occuipied by me in late
afternoon and evening) is reachable under: +49 841 4544502

But I am available via
- Skype under the name of "uruhara-san"
- ICQ 76225858
- Jabber: Andi at jabber.piratenpartei.de
- Mail
most of the day (if this might help anyone, I'm not really expirienced
in being contactet by media through any other channel than mail :D)

Greets
Andi