[pp.int.general] Press Release: Member of German Pirate Party raided

Andreas Popp andreas.popp at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 20:25:38 CEST 2008

Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> [...]

There is no "fruit of the poisonous tree"-principle in German law and I
doubt someone will take any responsibility for that.

> Bavarian Government should resign in block -all of them together-, or being forced to do it. Regards,

I see you don't know the political system in Bavaria. You could make a
pile of coal run for Premier Minster, as long as it's black (the color
of the CSU-Party) it's elected :D

Andi