[pp.int.general] Banner against Torpedo Amendments

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 18 14:16:53 CEST 2008

http://www.partidopirata.es/wiki/Imagen:TorpedoNoTragues.png

The text, in English:

"Against the attempt made by EU in order to curtail our civil rights and liberties
Because we are adults and not babies, if they tell you is for the good of you

DON'T SWALLOW (it)"

Hope you enjoy it :) Regards,

                                                                     Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: I think voting for Torpedo Amendments is next week