[pp.int.general] pirates.pi (?)

Mirco da Silva mirco.da.silva at piracy-international.org
Sat Sep 27 01:20:11 CEST 2008

machado at sociologia.de schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> What about the to porpose a domain ".pi" administrated by pirates?
> Someone know how it works by ICANN?
>
> If it is possible, we could created a pirate webring.

Boa Noite Jorge,

We the Pirates - not the Pirate Parties exclusively - own the .pirates
top level domain (TLD) already.
Generously donated by the Hon Most Rev Dr Cesidio Tallini this TLD is
served by the cesidian root. (1)

The PICNIC (Pirate Community Network Information Center), where second
level domains as "yourdomain.pirates" can be easily registered, is
coming soon. Until then you may send your request to
domains at thepiratenation.org. Our pirate DNS Gurus will add them
manually asap.

Beside this The Pirate Nation (2), as a proud member meta-nation of
the UMMOA (3), is working hard to fulfill all requirements (4) to get
the "PI" ISO 3166 code (5) as a precondition for the procedure to the
expensive establishment of a ccTLD ".pi" - and get it finally
registered at the ICAAN/IANA monoplists (6).

Any (pseudonymous) cash money contributions, except the fully
anonymous ones of course, will be 100% refunded in PICUs (Pirate
Currency Units) on your personal and tax-free bank account at the
Pirate National Bank on Navassa Island/UMMOA:

send your fiat money to:

Piracy International
PO Box 280341
DE-01143 Dresden
Saxony / Germany

or via registered mail to:

Don Mirco da Silva
Embassy of The Pirate Nation
Gambrinusstr.3
DE-01159 Dresden
Saxony / Germany

(dont forget to add a working email adress for key exchange, account
data etc.!)

Your charitable donations are very appreciated.

Até logo!
Don Mirco da Silva
King of Pirates - Par Inter Parem
Defender of Chaos