[pp.int.general] 1st of April

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Apr 1 01:15:19 CEST 2009

Is it a tradition in other countries as wel to make jokes on the first of April?

Suggestion: issue a press statement that the solution for the pervasive child pornography problem seemed close, but eventually the cost of implementing the enisaged solution appeared to be prohibitive because the required technology is protected by software patents!
DO YOU WANT YOUR YOUNG AND INNOCENT DAUGHTER TO BECOME A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE PATENTS? I admit, it is dirty, but my inspiration comes straight from mr. Frattini himself ...
reinier